Budweiser Clydesdales visits LaPorte’s Red Wine and Brew Fest
LAPORTE, Ind. (WNDU) – The famous Budweiser Clydesdales were in LaPorte on Friday at Red Wine and Brew Fest.
The Clydesdales are best known for appearing in Super Bowl commercials. The Clydesdales are often considered majestic because of their size, presence, and the genuine care they receive.
“It was one of the first events the team hosted this year,” said United Beverage Company general manager Matt Nelson. “So they’ve been gone since COVID started and it’s really cool to have the St. Louis team in town for such a big event with first responders.
We’re here to listen to some great music and try a bunch of different craft beers so it’s been a great experience. We also have them in town for ten days. So the Clydesdales all over LaPorte County, St. Joe County, even Elkhart County and visit a few stores there.
The iconic Budweiser Clydesdales will be at the St. Joseph County Fair on Saturday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. EST. The full list of Budweiser Clydesdales appearances can be found below:
– Saturday July 3: Team (all horses) 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. EST, St. Joseph County Fair
– Sunday July 4: Hitch 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. CST, LaPorte Parade
– Monday July 5: One Horse 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST, Martin CR 4 Elkhart
– Wednesday July 7: Hitch 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST, Martins Erskine South Bend
– Friday July 9: Hitch 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST, South Bend Cubs
– Saturday July 10: Hitch 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST, LaPorte County Fair
Copyright 2021 WNDU. All rights reserved.